Pitney Bowes Software is a division of Pitney Bowes - a multinational company with an annual turnover of $3.8bn. Originally known for their franking machines, the company moved into software in the early 2000s through a number of acquisitions, including a purchase of Portrait Software in 2010.
Based in Henley-on-Thames, the contract formed part of an integration project incorporating Portrait Software's products and services into Pitney Bowes' multilingual digital assets across EMEA.
Our consultant was asked to complete the following:
- - Overhaul content and architecture of 6 multilingual product websites
- - Redesign user journey to conversion based on analytics and testing
- - Design campaign assets including email signatures and soft landing pages
- - Liaise with product managers across EMEA to shutdown old assets
- - Design and develop several new templates for content mangement system
The project was completed within the time scale specified by the client.
User and client feedback was extremely positive, with a notable increase in conversion rates for those websites which had been redesigned.