In 2010, the University of Bath were looking to increase their non-student revenue by developing their external partnerships for research and business purposes.
The University required an individual to overhaul the institution's business and research websites to increase external revenue streams and better promote the impact of its research.
Our consultant was asked to:
- - Identify user needs through research and analytics
- - Audit content to identify unnecessary content
- - Deliver 25 research impact pieces
- - Identify personas and design appropriate user journeys
- - Design CMS templates for new research and business websites
- - Test wireframes with users
- - Reduce bounce rate on key pages and increase website conversions
Our consultant delivered new websites to showcase the University's research and business activity. The volume of content was reduced by 2/3 when compared to the outgoing sites.
Our consultant also delievered over 25 research pieces, showcasing the impact of the University's research in preparation for the 2014 Research Excellent Framework (REF).
- Online journalism
- Axure RP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content auditing
- Content strategy
- User research
- A/B testing
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg